Re: Doane Spencer

To: milano164@mediaone.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Doane Spencer
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:44:16 EST
<<I don't know Darrell Brunn but if somebody could contact him
I would be grateful. >>

I just got off the phone with Darrell, and he said he would be glad to make
first-generation copies of the SUNI I tapes and sell them at cost--which is
basically what he did the first time around.

He lives in Salinas, California, and the number is 831/455-2543.

By the way . . . He also has two nice/straight/origianl Tigers that are for
sale.

He also has--NOT FOR SALE--a fully functional updated version of the Doane
Spencer/Hollywood Sports Car Tiger that Doane built for him before he died.
Ask him about it when you call to order your tapes!

Ramon