fan shroud

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: fan shroud
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:44:57 -1000
i need a fan shroud to keep my car cool this year. i have been told that someone
makes them but who? i have made my own but with simple tools and it does not
work all that well. has anyone gone to just an electric fan and ditched the
manual? i would like to do this.
thanks
chris in mississippi
66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, Performer RPM intake & cam, Holley 600 DP, Mallory
ignition, aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerforce gold clutch,
headers & flowmasters
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1434439&a=11228074
88GT CHP 342, 58cc AFR 185's, Holley SysteMax II intake, Pro Magnum Rockers, ED
cam, Pro-M 77, 38# injectors, Walbro 317 255lph pump, Romac, A9L, 3.55's,
Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm Accufab TB, PRO 5.0, Eibach Drag Launch Kit