Speed-O problems

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed-O problems
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:00:46 -0800
Thanks Team:
    I received many helpful comments on the cable and leakage on the
manifold. Turned out to be the bolts in the intake manifold. As
suggested I pulled one at a time and used gasket sealer.  Stopped the
leaks. The cable (speedometer) turns (measured as advised) 10.75 turns
in 52.8 feet. Plugged the speedometer back in and the guage slowly went
up to 10 mph,  I know what you'll are thinking, but I was going about
40. Ha! Ha!   I'm on the East Coast and is Nosinger in NY?   I'd like to
send it off to get rebuilt. What do I need to tell them?  And who should
I send it too?  After 7 years, I'd like to have it operate as good as
the Tach does, (thanks Tiger Tom).    All comments/advise will be
appreciate. Thanks in advance, Mark   B382001367   M1a