RE:long legs

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:long legs
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:32:39 -0800
Larry wrote: " Don't be shy, with your suggestions."  Well Larry I fall into
duplicate dimentions, but this is all I could come up with: James Barrett
moved the firewall back in his Tiger (as I understand). Perhaps you could
reverse his procedure and move it forward. This would of course necessitate
using the Saab V-4 engine, but with all that new found comfort and extra gas
mileage you wouldn't need to get out and stretch your legs as often. Or you
could go the "Rodder" tilt steering column route and raise the seat until
your legs were straight. This, however, would call for some new type of
hardtop similar to that of the Popemobile . The stretch limo folks might be
able to give you the extra inches you need, though you made need a Livery
license. And finally there are the personal alterations, the quick route
would be to have your legs surgically shortened, but if going under the
knife is not appealing they do have braces that lengthen short kids, ---- I
would think that process is reversible? For me, I think I'll just appreciate
that "fresh as a summers breeze" driving position and therefore avoid having
to use that oily balm that Joe Montana recommends to Ronnie Lott for
"masculine iching" (boy howdy!). Well I'm sure others have better ideas like
righthand drive pedals from the lefthand drive position so I'll move on and
let them speak. (Sorry, it was one of those days at work and I just had to
say something stupid) Tom Witt B9470101