Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer - NOT

To: mhp@flash.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer - NOT
From: Fritzwich117@cs.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:34:55 EDT
Chuck...
I'm sorry to hear about your service issues with Classic Sunbeam and I'm sure
we'll be hearing Curt's side shortly, but I have something to say about your
disturbing comments.
I have been buying parts and receiving great service from Curt for the last
10 years.  He has been a valuable source of information and advice for the
restoration and maintenance of my Sunbeams and those of countless Sunbeams
across the country.  Curt is a Sunbeam enthusiast and he cares about the
people in the hobby.  He turned his enthusiasm into a business that has never
let me down.  Without his help and support my interest in Sunbeams and the
preservation of the marque could have been lost.  I have never met Curt but
consider him a friend.  I will continue to use Classic Sunbeam as my Sunbeam
supplier of choice and hope that people like Curt are always around to help
me continue learning about and enjoying these great LBCs.

Richard Fritz
Nazareth, PA