FW: Tiger Intranet site

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Tiger Intranet site
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:28:35 -0500
Subject:        Tiger Intranet site

Hey all, please do not reply to this as I will not be able to respond to all
1000 recipients.
I have been unable to send and recieve messages for about 30 days so I just
got wind of a miscommunication about the purpose of a site the Sunbeam Tiger
Owners / Entusiasts site you may have registered on.
I logged in after all of the misunderstanding about the purpose of this
Tiger site and was FLOORED to see 84 registered members....WOW.
I would really like to thank Dick Barker for bringing the misunderstanding
to my attention. His post now has a link built on the Home page so you can
quickly access the picture of Don Adams in a tiger with Agent 88??? Who was
that guy in the Garbage can again?????
All I want to do is provide a free location on the web to post things we
wish to share as I just cannot send stuff individually to each person that
requests it due to my new work load.
Some people may be apprehensive about giving personal info to this site and
I agree but I have been managing several seperate intranet sites for some of
my Financial performance group participants for over 2 years with No junk
emails.
The only thing I do get is the OCCASIONAL message from someone at
intranets.com.
They provide this space for free and all it is intended to be is a forum to
facilitate file or picture postings on a FREE basis with some scrolling ads
at the top of the screen. If anyone does get junk mail let me know and I
will delete this site immeadiately as I do not intend nor support the idea
for ANYONE registered to be solicited in any way at all.  As for the
Referral to enter the site!!
The reason for referal is to ensure some degree of confidentiality to all
those who choose to post stuff. I could open it up to anyone but then you
may need to wade through all kinds of strange stuff as well as have fun
loving hackers modify files so that when you do open them they become
malicious viruses.
I only did this to be helpful so if it is not a worthwhile thing let me know
and it will dissappear.
Best Regards to ALL,
Tim Ronak

PS: I really enjoy the Tiger mailing list and ALL of the feedback from
everyone...especially Dick Barker. The only disadvantage with this one way
communication forum is that it is difficult to correct an unintended
miscommunication as you do not get the non-verbal message communicated by
body language.  Lets preserve the Tiger list and try to understand the
limitations of it as a communication tool. If you want to access the site
the access code is carefully chosen to baffle any would be hackers. That
code is "sunbeam" hopefully it is easy to remember.

If Steve or any other member would like to modify or control the site just
let me know and I will make you an Administrator.
Best Regards,
Tim Ronak