Engine ID sticker

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine ID sticker
From: Tom Ellam <ellamt@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:18:01 -0700
Listers,

I've got a question about the ID sticker on the valve cover of my '65 Tiger
B9471113 LRXFE.   The problem is that the tag is about half missing and I
want to replace it with correct numbers embossed into a replacement sticker
from Rick at SS.   The engine # is 1808-A27KA which matches the chassis
tag.   What I'm missing is part of the Model # and all of the SO#.   For
Model #, all I have is C4PZ-60 ??.   Rick at SS says thought that Norm
Miller once wrote an article on these arcane numbers.  Rick also mentioned
that the SO number didn't change often during production.  For example, the
SO # on the '65 Tiger in Rick's shop is SO-2632, and his chassis # is close
to mine.  From the list posts, I noticed that Frank Marrone's S/N is only 3
cars away from mine.  Does anyone have info to share on this?  I can't
afford a $500 copy of TBON to find out!

Thanks,
Tom
B9471113