RE: Engine ID sticker

To: "Tom Ellam" <ellamt@home.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine ID sticker
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:34:00 -0700
Norm wrote an article for his publication "Tiger Press"  that shed some
light on the engine decal numbers.  According to the article and consistent
with what you were told by Rick, most tigers had either SO#2632 or 2630A for
MKIIs.  B9471116 shows SO#2632.  According to Norms article the SO number
denotes customer options for the engine/transmission package.  There is a
picture of the original Ford Assembly Order for this SO# showing that this
is for a Ford 260 with 4-spd manual transmission among other things.  the
Assembly Order shows that the Model number for this SO# is C4PZ-6001-CF.  As
far as I can tell this is the model number on the tag for B9471116 although
the "4" in "C4" is impossible to make out for sure.

Frank
B9471116