5.0 conversion HELP HELP HELP!!!!

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5.0 conversion HELP HELP HELP!!!!
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 00:58:43 -0500
Listers,
I am just now getting the final few items together to install the 5.0
stroker motor in my car and there are a few pieces I am short.
If you can help with part numbers it would be great.

Centerforce Gold Clutch Part numbers for pressure plate and disk and throw
out bearing (I am using a mustang flywheel and a six bolt aluminum
Bellhousing and the stock hydraulic actuator) I already bought the slave
bracket for the 6 bolt housing.

Crank Pulley solution???

Alternator Bracket and alternator part number and pulley part number?

Anyone got a vacuum advance MSD distributor for sale??? Or the part number
you used in a 5.0 motor.

Has anyone used a main bearing girdle or is it a waste of money??

I hope to get the last stuff ordered soon so if you could reply off-list it
would be great. I am going to do an article detailing the build up for the
Tigers United Site as per Steve L. and it might be interesting reading and
perhaps I can figure out how to turn this into a tax right-off.

Best Regards ALL,
Tim Ronak
B382000680

PS: I just got California Plates and drove it along the PCH today(Pacific
Coast Highway for non-Californians).