Re: Engine Block I.D. needed

To: Frank Marrone <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Block I.D. needed
From: Chris Williams <info@bcmustang.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:55:38 -0400
There was a group of casting numbers that ford used for the standard blocks, but
only some of these numbers were used on the hi -po block. The hi -po did not
have its own special casting number . Keep in mind one of these numbers below
does not ensure that it is a genuine hi -po part. What this does tell you is
that if it does not have one of these casting number it is not a hi -po.

c30e-b
c40e-b
c40e-c
c40e-f