Re: Possible temp gauge solution

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible temp gauge solution
From: Brian Moss <blmoss@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:29:41 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Jim,

One of the Ford aluminum units was on the car when I bought it.  The Moon
gauge is sized for the standard Ford fitting.  However, it would be nice to
have the Smith's unit for consistency.  Hmm.

On a related note, I'm beginning to realize that ya gotta get up pretty
early in the morning to come up with something nobody on this list has
thought of. ;)

Brian