tiger dash

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tiger dash
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:34:31 -0700
Rich, I have just completed a homemade dash. I used teak from the local
specialty wood outfit. I couldn't get the proper thickness, so I bought
the 1" thick stuff and planed it down to just over .5" thick. I had to buy
some special drills and a couple hole saws, then did all the router work on
the backside. I just used the old dash for the template. I finished it
with teak oil and it looks great. This was a fun project that just about
anyone could do. It ended up costing me around $80.

         Have fun, Brent Edinger
             B9471023