Re: tiger dash

To: twojohnsons@home.com
Subject: Re: tiger dash
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:39:22 -0400
Or better yet, a paper backed veneer applied over the original plastic dash (w/
vinyl covering removed). This makes the job of milling out the various gauge,
switch and heat/vent control holes much easier... No measuring or pattern
making,
no saber saw or hole saw required. The cut outs can be made with an razor knife
and sanded smooth with a Dremel tool. I can email a picture of my dash if anyone
is interested.
Scott Donnelly