FW: FW: Pumps 101

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FW: Pumps 101
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:06:37 -0600
Hi all,

thanks to everyone who volunteered (sp?) hints and so forth.  When I can get
out of the office and up to my armpits in hi-test I will find some real
answers - who knows what is even in the car . . . . (better to have some
knowledge before the real fun begins, eh?)

Somehow the mental images of a burning garage with the Tiger in it . . . . .

stay tuned, and thanks a bunch!

David