Re: Jack Needed!

To: tiger mail list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jack Needed!
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:08:35 -0600
I just feel way more comfortable using the scissors jack for emergencies
on the road. My original Tiger jack is for show.
I concur with Steve & others on chocking a wheel before you jack, and
please, always use a stand before putting ANY part of your body under a
raised car! (unless you like to play "auto" roulette...;-)
Ken

--
Ken Tisdale
ph: 303-421-2336

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
ktisdale.vcf]