A help request from any list members in the Denver area.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: A help request from any list members in the Denver area.
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:04:04 -0700
In my continuing safari (aka The Tiger Hunt) I have found a Tiger II for
sale in the Denver area.

Would anyone close by, be willing to look at the car and render an opinion
on condition and authenticity?

The owner is sending some pics via email.
What specific areas of the car should they shoot to nail down authenticity.

On a related topic.  I was looking thru Norms; Registry website and found
two conflicting statements regarding faking a Tiger II.
One place he says the Tiger II is the easiest to fake so beware, that SS
trim and stripes does not a II make.

Elsewhere he notes that the access hatch for the Alpine battery/Tiger fuel
pump was not required and thus never punched out.  It would seem that
removing that hatch with no signs of welding/patching would be very
difficult to do.

Thanks,
Erich   Tigerless, but trying to fix that