Re: Jack be nimble

To: "Tiger Maill List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jack be nimble
From: "georoberts" <georoberts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:00:20 -0700
I used a cut-off switch on the battery plus I hooked up a switch on the dash to
cut the ignition.  I labeled this
switch Fog Lights, never lost my Tiger.

On the subject of mounting a radio the idea of mounting under the middle of the
dash is excellent.  I had a box
made that had one center speaker and I mounted 2 smaller speakers on either
side facing the driver and passenger
compartments.  I removed the original lower kick panels in each compartment and
made my own including a speaker in
each panel.  I connected the system so the balance would go right to left in
each compartment, individual stereo.
When I sold her the buyer liked the system so I left it, but if I would have
wanted to put everything back, she
would have been stone stock with no holes cut anywhere.

George Roberts
Former Hillman Minx, Sunbeam Rapier, Sunbeam Alpine Series IV,  Tiger 0020 and
Tiger 0010