Clutch Help

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Help
From: "Clifford A. Costa" <csquared@idsi.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:28:49 -0400
Hi Guys,

My Tiger clutch has gone south.  It is engaging in the bottom 1/2 inch
of travel.  I found that the hydraulic reservoir way empty.  I have
refilled it, but the clutch did not improve.  I figure that I need to
bleed it. I looked under neat and did not see any puddles on the floor.
I did find a slight  bit of weeping where the rod exits the rubber seal
down by the clutch.  Before I crawl under there and try and bleed it I
wanted to ask the group what their thoughts were.  I have only had the
car for a little over a year and this is my first clutch problem.

Any tips or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cliff