260 vs. 289

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 260 vs. 289
From: Reid Trummel <AHCUSA@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

I just subscribed to this list moments ago, so please excuse me if I'm
asking a question that has already been beat to death.

I'm considering buying a Tiger, and basically I want to know if there's that
big of a difference in performance between the 260 and 289 engines.  It
would be my first Tiger and so I'm not an advanced connoisseur or anything.
I just don't want to make a decision to buy a 260 Tiger and later have
everyone tell me that I really screwed up by not holding out for a 289.

Opinions?  Thanks in advance.  (I hope that this question isn't too
politically incorrect, but like I say, I'm new here.)

Reid Trummel
Tampa, Florida

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/