Re: 260 vs. 289

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 260 vs. 289
From: Don Daves <dondaves@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 22:37:49 -0700
Reid Trummel <AHCUSA@excite.com> wrote:
>Hi folks,
>I just subscribed to this list moments ago, .....

Reid,
If no one else has said it - Welcome to the Tiger list!  For any listers
who may not know, Reid is one of the long-time leaders of the Austin Healey
Club, USA.  Though I've lost touch with the club a few years ago when I let
my membership lapse, I remember Reid was club president (probably still
is).  One thing I hung onto was the Healey Club's resource book which
combined a club roster with parts and service references plus a bunch of
other neat things - the clever cover was an authentic reproduction of an
early Austin Healey owners manual.  Very Cool!

Not too much I would add to the Tiger advice you've already received, but I
hope you find the right car and join our ranks.
Good luck,
Don Daves