Re: Cool It

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>, tac-list <tac-list@themeek.net>
Subject: Re: Cool It
From: Gary Ott <gotttiger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
No TAC in St Louis.

We regret having to announce that the proposed TAC
event previously scheduled to accompany Tigers United
East in St Louis on October 6-7 has been cancelled.
We have not been able to identify a sufficient number
of cars to be inspected in order to justify travel at
this time.  As always we remain hopeful that we will
identify additional cars within the region and   a
Tiger enthusiast in the area who can champion the
cause locally and help us to organize a successful
event.  For this Fall, we will continue to take
advantage of the enthusiastic support we are finding
on both coasts.  Please keep your comments coming.

Gary Ott
STOA TAC Chairman