RE: Wierd handling

To: <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, <rggamma@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wierd handling
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:04:59 EDT
I agree, the panhard rod is not going to help with the described symptoms. As a
matter of fact, some would suggest removing the panhard rod to minimized rear
steer issues, which is what it sounds like is gong on in your situation.
I also agree that checking all suspension pieces for fastener tightness, wear
and (probably most importantly)freedom of movement would be the first step. I
had one of my rear Konis "freeze" a long time ago and it led to some of the
characteristics you describe.
Also, keep in mind that the Tiger does tend to make pretty dramatic
under/oversteer transitions as part of its "M.O."...
good luck
Mike

PS: I'm going to be selling my RZ500 (4200 original KMS, completely 100% stock)
if you know anyone interested.