Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@home.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]
From: "Barry Schultz" <bschultz2@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:00:49 -0500
Theo,

You've hit on one of the two basic philosophies I use on internet timed
auctions. (1) Always establish with yourself before bidding the maximum you
want to bid and STICK TO IT, NO MATTER WHAT. -and- (2) Never bid on anything
except at the last minute. Why bid on an item before the very end of the
auction?

Really and truly, the "reserve" doesn't ever come into play, that I can see,
if abiding by these philosophies. Either you get it or you don't and you
never spend more than you want..

Am I wrong with my concept?

Cheers,
Barry Schultz (currently not Mr Big Pockets but trying)
>Therefore, Mr. Big Pockets is better off to wait until just before the
auction ends before he puts in his take-on-all-comers bid.