Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???

To: Gene <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???
From: Bill McKinsey <mckinsey@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:35:34 -0600
Gene,

         I put a Boss 302 in a Tiger in 1969.  I even still have the
headers.  Want 'em?  The fenders do not need modification; however, the
firewall does require some.
         The Boss engine is a dog unless you rev it very high -- 9,000
rpm.  I replaced the Boss engine with a good 302 Hi Po and the results were
superb.
         In another Tiger I am running a SVO 302.  For the street it
performs very well yet is easy to live with.

CHEERS,

BILL