Exhaust perspective

To: "Tiger News Group" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust perspective
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:25:24 -0800
Ok! I'll admit to showing my age at this point but I like to drive my
Tigers somewhat aggressively.  I have always attempted to make them as
quiet as practical, simply to avoid being noticed by the wrong
people.  It's amazing how much faster you can drive when you try NOT to
attract attention.  Same is true for the autocross tires I run on the
street.  They don't make much noise when they are being pushed close to the
limit.

I've driven Larry Paulick's Tiger and it is very very nice.  It's also
Carnival Red and makes lots more exhaust noise than my Tigers do.  I'd get
several tickets a year if I drove it very often.  Haven't you guys ever
heard of Stealth?

Tom Hall