Re: Exhaust perspective

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust perspective
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:19:55 -0500
Stu, I have the T-5, so in 5th at 50 mph, even with the 3.54 rear, the car is
turning 1,800.  Little noise, as I have also added dynamat to all large metal
panels, and extra insulation to the interior of the car.  Noise is primarily
out the back.

Of course I don't have the conv top or HT finished to tell what it sounds
like, with those tops up.  Should be less sound, as I can hear the stereo just
fine now.

Larry

OEM Viper Red Color Tiger Convertible