Re: Replacement body panels

To: Gene <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Replacement body panels
From: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:37:05 -0800
Hello All,

Chris Draycott at Sunbeam Classic Spares does list front floor panels,
for either $140.00 or $108.00 depending on what you want. I have
purchased several panels from Chris and although I wound up going in a
different direction with my Tiger restoration the quality was fine. His
phone is 011-44-1332-850856.

For anyone interested I have the following extras from Chris. Left and
right wings, front valance, grill fillers, hinge panel, and front nose
rail. I wound up finding a clean nose from a donor car for my
restoration and did not use these pieces.

Please e-mail off list for more information.

Thanks- Mac
B9470860