Re: In phase ?

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: In phase ?
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:30:34 -0500
Back when I was a lot shorter, the older brother of one of my friends had an
early 50's Ford with an anemic little engine in it.  This guy decided to fix
that by bolting in the biggest V-8 he could find.  Typical hot rod stuff.
Changed nothing else, of course.  Well, you can imagine what came next.  The
front uni let go just before that pothole down near the end of our street.
Pole vaulting with our short little drive shafts would be enough fun.
Imagine the ride this fellow had, and this was in pre-seat belt days.

Stu