Re: In phase ?

To: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>,
Subject: Re: In phase ?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:58:52 -0800
Yup, I agree with all that. In fact it prolly wasn't Rootes that made it
that way but one of the 'merican hotrodders like shelby or ..."don't give me
any of that therory, does it work" methodology... actually the way I work
also... I gotta go outy and look at mine one of these days just to see. I
wonder how everybody else's is?

mayf