Re: Explorers - no Tiger Content.

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Explorers - no Tiger Content.
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 06:50:37 EST
In a message dated 12/7/01 12:51:39 AM, DJoh797014@aol.com writes:

<<  But
I also think a lot of the rollovers are caused
by the drivers.  How often have you been cruising
75-80 and get passed my loaded SUV's.
A vehicle exceeding the GVW of the tires
and driven at  high speed, generating all sorts
of stess on the tires.  >>

And I would be willing to bet that the people that had roll overs didn't
check their tire pressure in over a year prior to the roll over and the
actual pressure in the tire was real low.  That could be the only reason for
the blowouts.

I bought a new Explorer, and it has a longer and wider wheel base with
independent rear suspension.  Now how to get that suspension on a Tiger.

Rob

Rob