Re: Shifty Transmission

To: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Shifty Transmission
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:09:30 -0500
Hi Steve.  I have the T-5, with the recommended ATF, and a Pro Five
shifter.  It is the best shifter I have ever experienced.  Precise, short
throw, and with Pro Five shifter, no missed 2nd to 3rd shifts, which is
prone to the stock T-5 shifter.

Larry Wright is using synthetic fluid in his T-5, and for the extra cost,
you might try it.  Oil was never a recommended fluid.  If synthetic fluid
is not fix, go back to shop, and have them right the problem.

Larry