Tranny fluid

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny fluid
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:40:04 -0500
Larry Paulick wrote:

>Larry Wright is using synthetic fluid in his T-5, and for
>the extra cost, you might try it.

        Yes; IIRC, it's Mobil 1 synth ATF. I probably should've used
'regular' for the 1st 1000 miles to break it in, but I used the M1 from
the beginning. VERY stiff at first, took forever to break in, and only
now (hmmm, 3-4K miles?) shifting well. Not great, mind you, but well.
I'm not power-shifting the GQ anyway; plenty of power even if I
grany-shift it. (Note: also using the "short" replica Tiger lever).

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"