Re: What else !!!!!!!!!

To: jetbike@worldlynx.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What else !!!!!!!!!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:15:08 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2001 5:56:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jetbike@worldlynx.net writes:

<< Found a guy with a 289 HO long block supposedly in good shape with the 5
 bolt bell pattern. The guy wants 3995.00 for it and that sounds like a lot
 of cabbage to me. What do you think of the price? Are they very rare and are
 there number codes I should be aware of? He said it was a "K" motor. >>

Leave that one to the Mustang resto guys...the Tiger never had a "K" or HiPo,
so why pay the exorbinant mark up?
I'd either build or buy (crate motor) a 302, and spend the difference on rear
discs or a 5-spd conversion.
Mike