Re: Aluminum valve covers, was: What else !!!!!!!!!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum valve covers, was: What else !!!!!!!!!
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:01:52 -0500
Steve, sorry to beg the differ, but I put roller rockers on the Tiger, 1990
5.0L, and I had to remove the baffles, and do a little grinding.  These heads
have pedestal mounts for the rockers.  On a stock 60's head it may not be
needed.  I have not had any problem with oil splash, etc, with the removal of
the baffles.

Larry