Re: Non-Technical

To: "Colin Mills" <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>,
Subject: Re: Non-Technical
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:32:06 -0500
I'm just south of Boston in the USA, and I had my Tiger out for some
exercise on January 1.  Normally it would be in winter hibernation by now,
but we've seen only a few flakes of snow, requiring no salt on the local
roads.  It was about 28F, and there were no cooling problems ;-).  With the
hard top on, and a cleaned out heater core, it was actually quite
comfortable.  (185F thermostat).  I tried it around the neighborhood in the
beginning of a storm a few years back, and it felt dangerous.  Too much
power with too little traction looses it's entertainment value real quick.
I just got it back into the driveway  before plow/salt spreader came by. The
photo from this was in the TE/AE calendar.

This could be it for the season, since the local weather folks are saying
that our luck may not hold much longer.
Stu