Re: Non-Technical

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Non-Technical
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 06:22:03 -0500
Stu, I had a Tiger daily driver in Pittsburgh, Pa, and or course it snowed
there.  Drove it from Bethel Park to downtown, every day, including the snow
days.

But, I had snow tires with studs installed, and Boy, it really would chew up
the road.  Literally.  Great trackson, even on ice, and it really was fun to
drive.

Three problems.  One, they banned studs, two, it would hang up on deep snow,
and three, the salt on the road finally did the Tiger in.  This Tiger was
really rusty when I bough it.  It was a cheap car to buy in 1970, cheap to
maintain, and fun to drive.  A car for the Boy Racer in me.

I sold it in 1973 to a Kid who used the parts to rebuild his, and then I bough
another Tiger 3 weeks later.  It sat in the garage till 1996, and I then did a
ground up resto.

Now, if I finish the HT, the Tiger will be on the road this winter also.  No
conv top installed yet, but the heater works just great.

Larry