RE: Non-Technical

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non-Technical
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:13:18 -0500
Hey northern Tigers

  Roads are clear up here(except Buffalo)and those southern drivers better
buy some snow tires for their Tigers. My son just called from Raleigh, NC
were he's visiting and said "Dad, they're all over the roads down here.
There's only a few inches of a snow and it's a mess. I had to drive in the
breakdown lane to keep from being hit. Scary driving down here with snow on
the road. They don't know how to drive in it."

Jim

PS Larry - I drove a Tiger for 3 winters in NH (1966-69) and it wasn't real
bad with snow tires. Problem as you said was low clearance. And be gentle
with the gas. Think I'll take the car out tomorrow while Atlanta closes
down.