Rear hub removal

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear hub removal
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:29:59 -0800
Hello everyone, I think you all know my problem. I just got my axles back
from
the machine shop after they gave up trying to get them apart. They had it in
the press while applying heat but all it did was bend the 1" thick steel
fixture they made for the job. I tried packing it in dry ice for several hours
with the puller install and a preload on it. Then I took it out cranked more
pressure on the puller and applied heat to the hub. I rapped on the end with
the hammer a few times but nothing happened.
Any other creative methods out there? I'm not sure what to try next.
           Help!, Brent Edinger, B9471023