Re: Smell This???

To: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Subject: Re: Smell This???
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:17:18 -0500
Steve, you may want to put some closed cell foam into the 2 jack ports, as this
area may not be sealed off completely, and allow fumes to come into the area by
the gas tanks, and into the trunk, and car.

Are the pipes sticking out from under the bumper far enough, and are there
sealing problems in the engine compartment.  Most of those old gaskets on the
firewall, have deteriorated, and if you have an old exhaust, you may be getting
it through the firewall or tunnel by the shifter.

Larry