Re: FlowKooler Water Pumps

To: Packertl3@aol.com
Subject: Re: FlowKooler Water Pumps
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:35:14 -0800
Hi:
Tried accessing their website catalog/store, but got the underlying
codes rather than something I could understand. Unfortunately, there's
no way to contact the webmaster, except by phone.  Perhaps I'll try
tomorrow when they open for business.

Sounds like a good product, though.

Regards

David Sosna