Fake tiger on Hemmings

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fake tiger on Hemmings
From: "Jim Schultz" <jschultz@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:58:16 -0800
Regarding the "tiger" now listed on the Hemmings site,that was me Tom Witt
referred to,When I asked for the numbers off that car, I was told that they
were going to send them along, that never happened.The only response I got
was that they had discovered the car was an alpine and they were going to
re-list it as a "modified Alpine". Sounds like this dealer got burned, and
now would like to try and re-coup their money and continue this fraud.Looks
like a very nice car, but still, a fake is a fake.My 2 cents worth.

James R.Schultz
B9473281