RE: Fake tiger on Hemmings

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fake tiger on Hemmings
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:57:22 -0800
Isn't that the one that now says:

"... Having under gone the equivalent of a frame off restoration utilizing
what would appear a rust free Alpine shell in the early 90s. Attention to
detail in the duplication is very evident. ..."

They are now at least acknowledging that it has a non-Tiger shell.  Still,
probably shouldn't advertise it as a Tiger.

Shaun