RE: Uncle Wally and Fond Memories

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: RE: Uncle Wally and Fond Memories
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:16:52 -0700
Hi kids,

Larry P and I were "talking" about getting some of "our" (Tiger) history
recorded not too long ago.  Indeed another opportunity has passed us by.

I've never heard of Wally, never met him.  Doesn't he sound like someone you
know?  That neighbor down the street that always has time to bench race and
swap tales?  I do have a neighbor like this - knows more about AC Bristols
than anyone around and yes, we are trying to find a way to put a book
together. (and he remembers racing with Doane!)

Please, record your stories and facts, somehow.

and the next time you are down the block benchracing, get that fellow
another gooey chocolate chip cookie!

Somewhere I think Wally set FTD . . . . .