RE: Missing

To: "James Barrett" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Missing
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:07:06 -0500
Musta been on a Jaguar list.  My apologies if it was on this one, and my
apologies to any blondes.

A blond pushes her XJ-6 into her mechanics shop, and reports that it won't
even start.

The mechanic futzes around under the hood for about 15 minutes.  He then
starts her right up, and the cat is just purring.

"So what's the deal?, asks the blond excitedly.

"Oh, just crap in the carburetor", the mechanic replies.

Answers the blond - "Ewwww!  How often do I have to do THAAAT??"

Ba-dum....

Chris