SUNDAY!!!! In New England, anyway....

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUNDAY!!!! In New England, anyway....
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:34:47 -0500
REMINDER:  Tomorrow, March 17, New England area Sunbeam owners will be
joining with area Alfa owners and touring the New England Air Museum,
which is at Bradley Field, near Hartford. (http://www.neam.org)

There are THREE ways to join the fun.

>>>Meet at 11:30 in Sturbridge, MA, at the Ox Head Tavern, for a back road tour
>down to the restaraunt, then to the museum. Directions:  Mass pike to exit 9
>onto Route I-84.  Exit 3B to Route 20 West.  It's about a mile down on the
>right next to McDonald's.  The caravan leaves about noon.

>>>Meet us at the Olive Garden for lunch, 41 Hazard Road (Rt190), Enfield CT.
>This is about a half mile east of I-91.  We expect to get there about 12:30,
>maybe a bit later.

>>>Meet us at the museum at 1:45. see their web site for directions.

Contact Steve Silverstein (508-303-3391) if you will be at the Olive
Garden, so he can give them a head count.

See you there!

Stu Brennan
TE/AE Regional Rep.