Air Dam

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Dam
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 03:02:46 -0400
Listers,
In line with Larry's article we have manufactured an air scraper and Horn
Block off "kit" that takes about 15-20 minutes to install if the rad is out
and about 1 hour if in depending on your attachment method. It is available
as a kit and will be at Tigers event in Mammoth Lakes in June. The piece is
installed on my 66 1A and seems to reduce the amount of air that stacks
under the hood. This helps to evacuate air from the engine bay improving
overall cooling effectiveness. If you would like photos of the kit send me
an email. We are working out pricing now but it will be very reasonable
given the amount of engineering that went into it. They are laser cut and
very cleanly designed.
It is rather effective given it's simplicity of design. Kind of wonder why
they weren't built this way from Rootes.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings