Want to buy a tiger

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Want to buy a tiger
From: "Stephen Sandberg" <Ssandberg@MEDIATECH-INC.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:36:17 -0400
Folks

I am trying to buy a tiger,  a friend has an old bag of tiger bones in a barn,
Really!   The price is very cheap  and the condition is very weak!

However,  I have subscribed to the list for a few months now and it seems as
though parts are readily available and you folks seem to know the answers to
many problems.

Given the latest threads about fake tigers  are there any clues to look for a
fake.

also are there any problems that make the car unrestorable,  such as rusted out
floor or a missing left framis bearing?

thanks for any help  I hope to be restoring a tiger in July or August !

Steve
If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much space