RE: Re:Guess the Problem

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: RE: Re:Guess the Problem
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:51:27 -0700
Mayf,

It is quite likely, since he has headers, that he had to loosen the right
side header, which could include pulling the plug wires on the right side.
If the plug wires weren't put back on all the  way, leaving a spark gap
inside the boot, that would behave as he describes. However, I can't believe
Larry would be that careless - right Larry?

Bob