Re: Solve the Problem

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Solve the Problem
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:56:40 -0700
OK I must wage a minor protest here...  It was said that this was an
electrical problem..  Even though I had thought of the distributor being
lose, (as was the case once in my Imp), I dismissed it, because it wasn't
electrical..  a rotating distributor is a mechanical issue (lose clamping
bolt)..   I feel cheated...  but it was fun anyway...  glad it's fixed...and
I should have just gone with my first impression of the problem..  What is
it they say about first impressions?  The faster you fall the deeper they
are...

Rich...  Sunbeam-less in Seattle..