Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator

To: "sosnaenergyconsulting" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:22:35 -0700
AH Ha..
so Larry, is it true that your 1 wire really is a 3 wire?
I have a true 1 wire...  I do have the rubber plug Steve describes.. I
wonder if I
really still have connections in there... I guess I'll have to look!  In
retrosect, I should
have just bought a 3 wire and would still have a warning light.  Steve
Wickland did
this, I think he had to rewire the dash light (put the other end to ground
or to 12V,
I can't remember exactly).
Thanks everyone,
Dufus out.